5 steps to the perfect smoky eye:
1) Fill in gaps between your upper lashes with the Khôl Eyeliner. This makes lashes look fuller and denser.
2) Apply a matte eyeshadow to your lid, extending slightly up and over the crease line.
3) Add a darker contour shadow to your crease and brush that same color to the outer edges.
4) Dab a small amount of cream iridescent color (I really like bronze or warm gold) on the center of your lid and gently blend the shadow colors together with a brush. This merges the colors so you don’t have hard lines.
5) Apply the Khôl Eyeliner to the upper and lower lash lines and line the inner, lower rim. Be sure to use the built-in smudger to soften the line beneath the lower lashes for a slightly worn-in look.
This is the signature smoky eye!